We are seeking a dynamic, compassionate and experienced Optician to help our growing office serve the retail needs of our patients. This position plays a key role in helping to manage the health of our patient’s eyes and making them feel good about themselves all while delivering world-class customer service.
- Utilize effective selling techniques to help increase sales and reach daily selling goals
- Provide in-depth product knowledge
- Staying current on fashion trends and styling techniques
- Maintaining efficient patient flow
- Third-party Insurance pre-certifications and verifications
MUST HAVE QUALITIES:
- Caring & friendly demeanor; A flair for personal styling
- The ability to identify what looks good on an individual based on personal characteristics like face shape and skin tone as well as information gathered in the lifestyle questionnaire
- Detail orientation; Multi-tasker and quick learner
- Professional, thoughtful, and willing to go above and beyond to exceed patient expectations
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Excellent phone and communication skills (written & oral)
- Proficient in social media
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Optical skills and/or certification preferred
- High school diploma or GED required; vocational certification or some college preferred. This is a part-time position, compensated on an hourly basis that, for the right candidate, position could work into full time.
Job Type: Part-time
High school or equivalent
How to apply for employment with Precision Vision Edmond
There are a couple of ways to let us know you are interested:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Hire Me" and in the message tell us about your passion for eyecare or healthcare. Please attach your resume as well.
2. Fill out the form below.
3. Click on any of the current openings.
4. Give us a call at 405-341-2062.